9 KEY PRINCIPLES FROM SPORT PSYCHOLOGY
Introduction to The Future Coach Course
What makes a great coach?
Successful soccer coaches are constantly seeking new ways to learn, evolve, and improve.
Very often footballing success is defined by mindset. The the real winners are the coaches, players, and teams who enter the competitive arena best prepared mentally and emotionally for success.
In this free introductory course you will learn the 9 key principles of sports psychology from The Future Coach.
THE INTRODUCTION TO FUTURE COACH COURSE is based on 9 key principles for coaches from sports psychology.
Each lesson will introduce you to each principle.
- PRINCIPLE 1: THE RELATIONSHIP COACH
- PRINCIPLE 2: UNDERSTAND THE JOB YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN TO DO
- PRINCIPLE 3: BUILDING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- PRINCIPLE 4: A LEADER’S LANDSCAPE
- PRINCIPLE 5: CONFIDENCE AND CULTURE
- PRINCIPLE 6: ESTABLISH ACCOUNTABILITY
- PRINCIPLE 7: EXPLAIN YOUR STYLE OF PLAY
- PRINCIPLE 8: 80:20
- PRINCIPLE 9: MANAGING SELF
Each lesson will finish with a quiz to cement your learning of the 9 key principles.
The most forward-thinking soccer coaches want to be ahead of the game.
Psychology plays a pivotal part in creating and sustaining peak levels of performance. Coaches who cultivate positive, healthy, winning attitudes build a culture of competitive toughness. This achieves the highest results.
Successful high-performance cultures of tomorrow will be defined by the leaders who think more about the virtues of human development and behaviour than any other aspect.
The Future Coach offers proven principles from soccer psychology for coaches to create winning cultures and re-define coaching excellence. Based on practically applied principles of performance psychology, coaches will gain the opportunity to:
- Have a better relationship with your players
- Coach with greater confidence
- Create more optimistic and positive players
- Lead with clarity and purpose
- Build a successful winning environment
- Empower players to learn, grow and improve
- Create a competitive advantage
- Instill a heightened self belief in your team
- Be a more positive and focused coach
The Future Coach offers simple, fast, hands-on guidance and advice to create confident players who can think independently, as well as co-create and self-manage performance.
Coaches will learn new ways to design and implement their playing philosophy, identity and style of play, on and off the field, with clarity and confidence.
Your Team for the Introduction to the Future Coach Course
The Future Coach Author and Course Instructor
Performance Psychologist, UEFA A Licence Coach & author. Tom draws on his pitchside and changing room experiences from behind the scenes in the Premier League and English Championship divisions. Tom invites you to journey with him and turn your optimism, energy, and inspiration into positive performance outcomes and results!
Creative Lead at Tom Bates Coaching, John’s experience in the digital world enables us to directly apply the latest research into the creation of cutting edge peak performance products and services. John will guide and support you through the process of successfully navigating and completing this course.